Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Episode One: 3x3

He's got a girl that he feels a lot for. She's hot, she's naughty and she is everything he ever hoped for. But she's a thousand miles away. Yet she's still a stranger after all.

He's got a girl that he feels a lot for. She's wild, she's unpredictable and she is everything he ever hoped for. But she's not one to be pinned down. Yet she's still a stranger after all.

He's got a girl that he feels a lot for. She's clean, she's different and she is everything he ever hoped for. But she's not sure. Yet she's still a stranger after all.

3 guys, 3 girls and 3 potential heartbreaks.

Who needs drama when we have this in our lives?

3 comments:

*fizzy* said...

At first I thought all of them were your own stories.
Hrmmmmm.. I wonder who the 3 guys are..
But I bet 1 of them is you.
Am I correct?

Anonymous said...

Never been much of a gambling man, so no bets will be taken.

But for the heck of it, yes I am one. It does feel better knowing that I have two very good friends going through similar scenarios. Funny world, huh?

Anonymous said...

the third one is your story kn badak..?!
=)